And Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Another port of packer. This time a PHP version by Nicolas Martin:
So far a version of packer exists in the following languages:
- A version in perl by Rob Seiler
- A version in python (not sure this works)
- A .NET conversion by Jesse Hansen
- This new PHP version
- Dan Webb works on a conversion to ruby
- And I’m working on version 3.0 which is written using Base. This version includes the facility to shorten variable and argument names for true obfuscation and better compression.
The download page contains links to all of the above versions.
There is also this web service thing to try. And this Rhino port might be interesting to some.